With the rise in Petrol and Diesel prices, it has become difficult for an individual to manage his monthly fuel expenses. Commuting through two-wheelers and four-wheelers can be convenient but the petrol price hike acts as a barrier to these luxuries. Therefore, we have a solution for your problem through which you can save some bucks on fuel expenses. You can have a look at the best fuel credit cards in India that will help you to cut off your expenses.
These cards have offers on fuel purchases and they will earn you reward points and cashback on them. You will also enjoy a good credit limit on these cards and the reward points earned on these credit cards are redeemable against fuel purchases. Let’s see the name and features of these credit cards and how they will help you to save money on fuel expenses.
Credit Cards for Fuel Purchase
Here are the top three credit cards that can be used at petrol pumps and you can save some money by using these cards.
ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
- This credit card is available at a Joining Fee of INR 199 and the renewal fee of this card is also the same.
- Enjoy a cashback of 2.5% at the HPCL Petrol Pumps using this credit card.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations through this ICICI Credit Card.
- Earn 2 Payback Points per INR 100 on every transaction except fuel.
- Redeem a minimum Payback point of 2000 against the purchase of fuel worth INR 500.
- If you spend INR 50000 from this card then your renewal fee will be reversed.
Indian OIL HDFC Credit Card
- You can apply for this credit card at a Joining Fee of INR 500 and the renewal fee will also be the same.
- Earn reward points on the fuel transactions through this credit card.
- You can earn 5% of the fuel transaction in the form of redeemable points using this card.
- A maximum of 250 points and 150 points are capped in a period of 6 months and after 6 months respectively.
- Make grocery payments through this credit card and earn 100 fuel points per month.
- Enjoy 1 Fuel Point per INR 150 spend from this credit card on other categories.
Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card
- This credit card has a joining fee of INR 500 and the renewal fee of INR 500.
- You can enjoy a cashback of 100% of up to INR 250 if you purchase fuel from this credit card within 30 days of its issuance.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling pump using this credit card.
- Get a value back of 4% on the fuel transactions made from this credit card.
- Spend INR 100 at the Indian Oil Petrol Pumps and earn 20 reward points on every transaction.
- Enjoy 5 reward points per INR 100 on shopping.
- Earn 1 reward point per INR 100 on other transactions.
You have seen that these credit cards including the ICICI Bank Credit Card can be used to cut off your fuel expenses. All these credit cards have offers that earn you cashbacks and reward points redeemable against the fuel purchase.
You can apply for these credit cards online and if you are eligible for the cards then you will get instant approval for them. On the other hand, the credit limit of these cards depends on your credit score and your income. If you have a credit score of 750 and above then the approval for the card will be quick and the credit limit will be high.
Read Also: IDFC CREDIT CARD RAILWAY LOUNGE ACCESS