Under the railway lounge program of IDFC FIRST, you can get many advantages. But to get the same, you need to have an IDFC Credit Card and check where it has this feature. Using this benefit a frequent traveler can travel comfortably. To avail of this feature of your IDFC Credit Card, visit the parterre young, and show your credit card and railway ticket at the terminal. Pay the validation fee and enjoy the services. On this page below, you’ll learn more about this feature of the IDFC Credit Card. So keep reading!
Railway Lounge Offer
Four complimentary railway lounge access is available to the cardholder. To be eligible for this benefit, your card should be active. Access to the railway lounge is available in India only. So, if you’re in a foreign country, you won’t get this credit card benefit. The complimentary access to the railway lounge will have the below facilities:
- 2 hours stay
- Comfortable sitting arrangements with A/C
- 1 Buffet meal – Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner based on the time you visit
- Only one buffet meal as per the time of visit will be provided to the eligible cardholders
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Free Wi-Fi, Newspaper and Magazine
- Any additional services, such as recliners or more are chargeable separate as per the operator price for that service
So, if you are planning to go on a trip, use your IDFC FIRST Card to book the train tickets. And when you visit the station, wait for your train at the lounge.
After 2 hours, the lounge reserves the right to ask for respective charges from the Cardholder.
Note – After 2 hours, the lounge reserves the right to ask for respective charges from you as you have overstayed your complimentary visit.
Terms and Conditions for Railway Lounge
The lounge program is applicable at select Railway Lounges only. Check the list below –
- Delhi – Platform No. 16, New Station Building, Ajmeri Gate side, New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi 110006
- Jaipur – Platform No. 1, Near 1st Class Waiting Room at Jaipur Jn Railway Station, Rajasthan 303702
- Agra – Platform No. 1 at Agra Cantt, Near 2nd Class Waiting Room, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
- Ahmedabad – Platform No. 1, Ahmedabad Railway Station, Gujarat 380002
- Madurai – Madurai Railway Junction, Railway Junction Road, Madurai Main, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625001
- Kolkata – 1st Floor, Near Enquiry office, Sealdah Railway Station, Kolkata 700014
As a standard process, the Participating in Railway Lounges under the Program is conditional if you have IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card and a valid Train ticket. Access to the lounge is provided upon successful authorization of the Credit Card on the Pine Labs’ terminals. For this INR 2 will be charged on the card to know its validity.
IDFC FIRST Bank or Pine Labs has no responsibility for the merchantability of the services of the railway lounge. In case a particular lounge operator shuts down the lounge(s) for any reason, the IDFC FIRST Bank or Pine Labs has control over it. Access to the lounge will be available as a first-come-first-serve. The program can be modified, amended, changed, or revoked by the Bank. And when that happens, the bank won’t send any intimation. So, do check that by yourself before visiting the lounge.
What if You Don’t Follow IDFC Credit Card Railway Lounge Terms & Conditions
The following are the scenarios of common not following railway lunge terms and conditions –
- In case you have used the permissible limits of complimentary visits, pay all applicable charges to the lounge.
- Railway lounge is only permissible to the Cardholder if you are accompanied by a guest, the guest needs to pay applicable charges to the lounge.
- Children below the age of three years can enjoy the complimentary lounge access. However, for any services or food and beverages, the lounge operator charges.
Note – You can avail of the Railway Lounge access on – FIRST Millennia Credit Card, FIRST Select and FIRST Classic. So, apply for these cards now. You can check your IDFC Credit Card Status on the bank website using the given application number.