Don’t let your Elevator company get you riled up in the summer heat, which can cause catastrophic damage to your lift’s components. The heat of summer is just around the corner, despite the chilly temperatures today. The warmer weather may sound enticing to you, but it can have a devastating effect on your business. Temperature swings in the year can lead to power outages and catastrophic equipment failures. These energy-saving applications will keep your money safe while the mercury rises.
An Elevator company Powervar can help your business overcome power outages caused by heat. By lowering the risk of passengers becoming trapped when the building’s power is lost or stopped. This solution enhances tenant safety.
- When the elevator’s battery-operate lowering device opens the cab doors and shuts the elevator down with them open, passengers can safely escape their cars. This system is built for many various types of elevators.
- The Operator unit automatically activates in the event of a power outage, delivering several voltages for smooth operation of the Elevator company valve and door.
- Basic diagnosis and safe elevator maintenance are made possible via the circuit board’s On/Off and Push-To-Test switches.
- To ensure long battery life and reliability in the event of a power outage, maintenance-free gel cells are trickle-charged. The mechanical room or elevator shaft is safer with seal batteries since harmful fumes are prevented from accumulating.
- The entire unit has received CSA certification.
AUTOMATED ELEVATOR COMPANY CONTROL VALVES
With new Electronic Control Valves, you’ll be able to keep your lift functioning smoothly no matter what Mother Nature throws at you. Regardless of the elevator’s load or temperature, this modification ensures a pleasant trip. features such as:
- Low energy consumption and low maintenance costs.
- Frequently, there is no need to regulate the amount of oil that can be used.
- Excellent travel features and low maintenance costs make for a wide range of design possibilities.
- It takes only a few minutes to set up.
- Can be used in new installations and modernizations, and can also be retrofitted to existing systems.
ELEVATOR MOTOR ROOM TEMPERATURE REGULATING!
Your Elevator company is no exception to the rule: no one enjoys working in the summer heat and humidity. Maintaining a proper elevator motor room according to the following rules can help you avoid problems and keep your elevator working smoothly:
- Keep your elevator’s motor room at a temperature between 45° and 90° Fahrenheit with a relative humidity of no more than 85%!!
- Assure that the elevator shaft is well-ventilated and secure all doors and hatches that are open to the outside world.